“ArtUniverse” in partnership with the International University ”Global Theatre Experience” (IUGTE) have announced several grants for accommodation and meals
Each grant covers up to 300,00 EUR (three hundred EUR)
The grant covers full board (accommodation and three meals per day)
during participation in ”Arts Oasis” program in Italy
Information about the Project
”Arts Oasis” is the annual international residential lab for performing arts practitioners from different countries working in various techniques, genres and styles. This creative residency is open to dancers, choreographers, actors and contemporary circus performers with professional stage experience, artists passionate and inspired by movement, dance and physical theatre, interested in practical research of contemporary performance practice together with colleagues from different countries. Please view the web page for full program details
Project Dates and Location
June 1 – 6, 2015 – Tuscany, Italy
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
Who can apply?
- actors (dance theatre, physical theatre, drama theatre, musical theatre)
- contemporary circus performers
- movement directors, physical theatre directors
- multidisciplinary artists inspired by movement and dance
ArtUniverse grants are awarded on a competitive basis. The applications are considered on the basis of the candidates background and previous achievements, individual experience and qualifications. Priority is given to those candidates who are able to show their reliability, potential to professional development and clear motivation to participate in contemporary performing arts processes at international level.
- All candidates who receive ArtUniverse grant should confirm the acceptance of the grant in written form.
- If a candidate, who confirmed the acceptance of the grant, cancels the acceptance of the grant at the last minute, he/she may lose further eligibility for ArtUniverse support schemes in the future.
- All candidates who received ArtUniverse grant are supposed to attend the whole programme of the supported project: from the first day to the project-end date.
To apply for the grant, candidates should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of motivation-grant application stating the project dates – describe your motivation and reasons how the project will contribute your professional development (about 250 words).
- Detailed CV describing skills and abilities (include your date of birth).
- Latest head shot, 2-3 additional photos.
- Any additional material describing professional experience will be considered as advantage:
web links to past projects and performances, photo, video, reviews, articles, interviews, etc.